Indian Head Massage has been practiced in India for over 5000yrs. It is based on the ancient Ayurvedic holistic healing system, encompassing the mind, body and spirit to restore balance and inner harmony, improving the health of an individual. It includes massage of the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, head, hair and face.Physical & Mental Benefits
• Relaxation of muscles
• Relief from neck / shoulder stiffness
• Improved circulation
• Relief from headaches and eyestrain
• Improved sleep
• Improved concentration
• Relief from mental / emotional stress
When we are under stress, our muscles are tense, breathing is shallow, blood pressure increases, and our immune system is weakened. By relaxing the body, massage helps to counteract all of these reactions to stress.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
1. Improve muscle tone.
2. Increase blood supply and nutrition to the muscles.
3. Relax muscle spasm and relieve tension.
4. Help lessen inflammation of joints and alleviate pain.
5. Stretch connective tissue and prevent formation of adhesion.
6. Help prevent buildup of harmful “fatigue“ products resulting from strenuous exercise or injury.
7. Soften and reduce scars.
8. Enhance sports and fitness activities.
9. Reduce water retention.
10. Improve appearance of skin.
11. Relive depression.
12. Balance body structures and systems as well as improving postures.
Facial massage = $35 (40 min)
Head massage = $30 (30 min)
Back & shoulder = $30(30 min)
Leg & arm = $30 (30 min)
Full body massage = $60 (60 min)